PDA

View Full Version : primus ranking

oedi
09-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Its been a while since there been any debate on primus ranking points. This is not a complaint on the top end ranking, but maybe a little on the low level ranking in primus. Let me first get to the observation on the top ten. Zerotwentyone was ranked as # 1 and fought 4 other top ten ranked gladiators, those 4 wins got him 25 rank points, then he was matched against Sedris and lost. That loss took away 17 hundred rank points. Its been like this for a while now and for the top end this works fine, but for the low end of primus its an other story.
Low end primus gladiators can fluctuate between top 50 and out of top 100 in one fight.
I can of course deal with this problem because i know what i takes to get to the top, but i think for the fresh blood trying to climb the ranks this can be very disencouraging.
Is this a problem, or am i just rambling?
Do we need another ranking above primus?
Or does this work as we all want it too?

sevenseas
09-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Hmmm...:confused:

Alba Kebab
09-03-2012, 04:26 AM
With the current point score, the rank 50-100 glads in Primus are all basicly within 1 win/loss of each other.
I've long learned to ignore the rank of who I meet unless they are in top 20 or above.

I supposed I should be one of the newer stable managers concerned about this, but since I'm still fleshing out the build/equipment on my guys, I'm just passing the time with blind challenges to see how my guys go against a variety of different opponents as I continue to tinker.