PDA

View Full Version : Congratulatons Zeroeleven!

Nate
08-31-2012, 02:14 AM
Everyone, please help me in congratulating Zeroeleven from stable Imperial Guards for winning the August 2012 Blood Games!

She ravaged the sands to an impressive record of: 25-6-1-0 and is taking home a shiny new Legendary item for her efforts:

The Plate Mail Chestpiece of Kro'Kun

And the crowd goes wild!!! :cool:

riggen
08-31-2012, 03:14 AM
Congratulations! That chestpiece must be great. :)

sevenseas
09-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Aw hell...no one is getting on the wagon here...Good job Oedi on making and taking one of the most hated glads in history to the top and conquering all who stood in your way...Ya jerk. :cool:

Cynaidh
09-16-2012, 06:12 AM
Well i missed this thread till you bumped it.... so here is a late way to go Oedi!

Zeroeleven i don't think should be hated, she is a very very good defensive 2 handed warrior in my opinion. Her combination of a huge amount of hit points along having last stand gives her effectively 3k+ hit points that you have to chew threw with her wearing the heaviest armor in the game. Add in hamstring and War Cry to slow down the number of attacks per round and you have a very formidable hard to beat foe. Add in the above legendary which gave her another way to stop attacks... well I see Zeroeleven wearing a full suit of Legendaries in the not so distant future.

oedi
09-16-2012, 07:22 AM
well I see Zeroeleven wearing a full suit of Legendaries in the not so distant future
;) if only i could get her to kill more, but in my atempt to up the kill score, ive been able to win more fights against rage. Which might be evenly important.

crow
09-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Oedi,
I know I'm late to the party on this, but I to congratulate you. Zero eleven with her 68% win ratio in the Primus is absolutely amazing. She is a great build, I put her up there with the all time legends such as Solstice, Laharl, and Zmash. With the new batch of hall of legends replacement glads tearing through the rankings right now. She will be in for a tough challenge ahead.

sevenseas
09-18-2012, 12:37 AM
i don't hate anything...i was just giving oedi a little crap... cuz i cant give his glads any, they will beat me down if i do!