PDA

View Full Version : Early Retirement?

Team Kaos
01-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Is there anyway to call it quits and retire a gladiator?

After MoonChild's last 3 fights I think he has reached the apex of his fighting career.

In his last 3 fights he has defeated Muscle Meatbag, Thunder Lips and Laphroaig!

The no doubt 3 most devastating gladiators in the game.

3 up 3 down. What a way to go out, taking out the top 3, in a row.

I fear, he can in no way achieve any feats of greater distinction. It's all down hill from here.

So proud, but yet bittersweet.

Blackwill
01-26-2011, 06:48 AM
You could always sell him and start over with a new gladiator.

Or, maybe sell off some of his Epic equipment, opting for Greens, and then see how well he "really" fights :)

Jaradakar
01-26-2011, 10:45 AM
I'm always happy to see a Meatbag go down! I hate them and all the purple gear they own. ;-)

Team Kaos
01-26-2011, 01:08 PM
You could always sell him and start over with a new gladiator.

Or, maybe sell off some of his Epic equipment, opting for Greens, and then see how well he "really" fights

A top gladiator should only be adorned in only the best gear available, his battle scars give such benefit.

If we REALLY wanted to see how well a gladiator fights, there would be no armor.
Just your pick of weapon and forget all that shiny metal and boiled leather.

But not many managers would be willing to do such things and watch their gladiators bleed until the sands turned red.

Perhaps Nate will institute such a unique tourney....a naked tourney of no armor. Your weapon and your gladiator and nothing else but the managers strategy and gladiators skill.

Jaradakar
01-26-2011, 04:11 PM
I believe Nate mentioned when the black market comes online supporting special challenge matches and what not -- maybe that'll be one of them.

It would be interesting to see how fights go, if everyone was forced to use the default grey items from your stable.