PDA

View Full Version : An overdue introduction

Urist
08-23-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm just another new guy, and I thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself to all the veteran players since one of my glads is very close to getting into Maximus and I hope for him to reach high Primus some day.

I've been playing Pit of War for about 3 months and I must say this is one of the best browser games I have ever played. The artwork is gorgeous, the combat descriptions are interesting to read (but they're sometimes quite silly) and I truly enjoy coming back every day for new fights.

Anyway, my stable name is Boatmurdered, and my gladiators' names are Armok and ThreeToe. Both are rage, the former is a 2 hander and the latter dual wields axes/maces. Armok is level 43 and #5 in Blood Gods, ThreeToe is level 30 and #1 in Legends. I'd like to know what you veteran masters think of them.

I hope to see you guys in Primus someday!

Alba Kebab
08-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Welcome, haven't see your stable name yet but looking forward to seeing you in the future. I need to find some mediocre.. *ahem* I mean new... opponents, the vets all kick my tushie, lol

sevenseas
08-25-2012, 06:00 AM
Yuup. me too:confused:

crow
08-25-2012, 08:15 AM
Welcome to the game glad you are enjoying it. Also don't listen to the other guys, us vets are some of the nicest managers in the game. Your glads will be greeted with a smile :)

Urist
08-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Well ThreeToe has a record of 209 - 27 - 14 and is #1 in Warlords right now. If Armok doesn't make it to high Primus, I'm certain ThreeToe will :)

Nate
09-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Welcome to the Pit Urist! May the Blood Gods shower you with the blood of your enemies!