PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some answers

riggen
08-23-2012, 04:39 AM
First off, hey guys, I've recently started playing this game and find it very enjoyable!

However, I've noticed something rather odd. After reading all the guides I could find, I understand that it's very important to level up your weapon skill of choice to level 10 ASAP.
This is where my issue lays, i've gotten both my gladiators to lvl 7 in their respective weapon skills and right now, my chances to get a skill up are around 30%. Is there anything I can do about this?
Or am I supposed to just throw points at it until it works?

Thanks in advance!

Dainoji
08-23-2012, 04:56 AM
Welcome to the game! As far as I know the only way to increase that chance is to pump up the attributes for the skill in question. You can see them in the top right of the tool tip when you hover over the skill icon. Other than that just keep throwing points at it.

riggen
08-23-2012, 05:27 AM
Thanks for the tip, I was also wondering, how come my DW Theatrics gladiator fare SO MUCH better than my pole arm wielding War Glad, even though my War has a much better weapon, compared to the 2 blades my Theatrics is sporting :-s

I see this game has a pretty nice comunity.

Prinny
08-23-2012, 06:29 AM
Thanks for the tip, I was also wondering, how come my DW Theatrics gladiator fare SO MUCH better than my pole arm wielding War Glad, even though my War has a much better weapon, compared to the 2 blades my Theatrics is sporting :-s

I see this game has a pretty nice comunity.

Wars really start to floursih once they get the Hamstring skill, once you get that you will see them doing alot better, also there is the fighting strategy that you pick up for them and the opponents they get matched up against.

Personally I put some single points in skills like feint, create distance etc. just so they have the skills once they reach weapon skill lvl 5, it can't hurt for them to trigger skills even if theyre still not well developed and it only costs 3-4 points ;)

riggen
08-23-2012, 07:00 AM
I see, what do you say about activity 4 and bloodlust 4 for a level 18 war? I sometimes lose due to exhaustion every now and then.