PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity for Pay Feature

Arkham
01-24-2011, 05:35 AM
Consider a feature to allow a stable manager to to 'save' a gladiator's current strategy profile. This way, a stable manager could tailor a challenge profile, and switch it back to the saved profile following a fight.

This is a feature that could be added to the stable as a pay feature, much like the scribe.

Jaradakar
01-24-2011, 10:50 AM
This would be nice. I've often taken a screen shot of strategies that are working well before I start to experiment, so at a later date I can go back if I want.

Lunarion199
03-10-2011, 07:57 AM
Yeah nice idea. As the game grows it could introduce more and more pay-features which would ease out the game for premium players and bring revenue to the game developers. The free players should still be able to ultimately achieve the same level of eliteness but not without exceptional effort, so the game would still reward the dedicated players without losing their interest in the game.
Another pay-feature could be a "Game-Advisor" who would suggest some game strategies, alert the player on very much wrong strategies, inform the player if a very good weapon arrives at balcksmith, disallow selling a slave with any valuable weapon equipped, etc.