PDA

View Full Version : Blood Games Gold Reward

Dainoji
07-31-2012, 01:14 AM
Hey Nate, when I went to pick up my reward for the blood games it didn't display the gold amount, it only showed the item. After going to another page it did indeed give me the gold though.

CaineDeSoulis
07-31-2012, 01:16 AM
same here :)

crow
07-31-2012, 01:34 AM
For me when I went to pick up the legendary item for delta my vault was full, when I clicked to add a vault space the item disappeared. I have gone to my vault and the blacksmith it is gone. The vault space was added, but no item.

CaineDeSoulis
07-31-2012, 01:40 AM
awwwww :( that stinks

Nate
07-31-2012, 02:36 AM
You're all fixed up Crow, sorry for the inconveneience.

I'll fix that display glictch before the end of the next blood games. Thanks for the heads up Dainoji.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

crow
07-31-2012, 04:03 AM
Thanks Nate. Delta likes his new armor:)

oedi
08-31-2012, 01:11 AM
you really need to fix the prize pick up. Zeroeleven lost his prize in between visiting the prize pick up and selling off some stuff to the blacksmith. You actually get the prize as soon as you get to the prize pick up, and not when you click accept.

Nate
08-31-2012, 01:29 AM
Are you guys telling me what to do again? ;)

You are correct when you go to the prize pick up screen you are given the reward. Why did you go to the blacksmith to sell gear? If you don't have space in your vault you are given the option to either sell items from it or expand your vault on the prize pick up screen after clicking the accept button.

In any case, I'll get you fixed up.

Edit: You're good to go! Enjoy your shiny new toy!

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-

oedi
09-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Why did you go to the blacksmith to sell gear?
In the spur of the moment its not always easy to make the right decissions, so when i saw the accept button i knew i didt have space in my bank, and went to sell instead of clicking the accept button and get the sell/buy option there.

sevenseas
09-01-2012, 06:16 AM
i wish i had those problems...(mumbles) damn stupid orange stuff.:confused: