PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Guards

Dainoji
07-25-2012, 03:03 AM
Nothing personal Oedi, but I tire of seeing a block of glads at the top. First it was Kaos, and then Ab/BaGold and now you so I've decided to stir the pot a bit and pick on those within striking distance to pull them down and help some of the fresher faces climb. I fully expect and welcome you to try and stop it from happening! :p

CaineDeSoulis
07-25-2012, 11:29 PM
I'll try and keep a rage presence in the top 3 :). Sorry about challenging Thunder with sedris repeatedly. i've been trying for a couple of days to get his 300th kill ^_^

CaineDeSoulis
07-26-2012, 01:35 AM
Hey I got 300 on Thunder lips this morning :)

Narol
07-28-2012, 03:36 AM
It's indeed easier to control the top 10 when you run 5 teams of warriors at the same time, most of them fully levelled and skilled...

I still wonder how he finds the time to do it but that's his problem...

Personnally I've given up fighting for the Primus rankings by lack of time and growing boredness of fighting the same opponents all the time, good luck Caine and Dainoji ! Good to see new faces in the top ranks !

oedi
07-28-2012, 07:34 AM
I still wonder how he finds the time to do it but that's his problem..
I spend about 5 hours a week on this game, and to fight all my teams takes about 1 hour. Not even close to what I spend on other games ;).

It's indeed easier to control the top 10 when you run 5 teams of warriors at the same time, most of them fully levelled and skilled...
Atm i only play the Imperial guards with memberships and achievments, in retrospect I probably shouldve had more focus on my theatrics in the current blood games. (Toddler is on achievments)

Personally I've given up fighting for the Primus rankings by lack of time and growing boredness of fighting the same opponents all the time
Its probably a year since ive read a regular fight report. I never challenge unless i need to test a new strat. I only focus on the blood games. This means that i dont use to much time on the game, and the part of the game that i enjoy is never boring. This is what works for me, but everyone must of course find their own way to keep the intrest going.

CaineDeSoulis
07-28-2012, 11:59 AM
becoming the blood god has kept me going :). not necessarily the most winning group of gladiators but i surely will kill more than anyone else.

"blood for the blood god!" ^_^

Narol
07-29-2012, 07:21 AM
Wow, not reading a regular fight for one year ???

Now I understand how you can manage 5 teams at the same time, Oedi...

That's the big difference between you and me, I read all my arena fights even if it takes time, the game would be pointless for me if I didn't !!!

CaineDeSoulis
07-29-2012, 09:49 PM
I read all but tourachs fights :)

sevenseas
07-30-2012, 03:22 AM
If i would take the time to read all of my fights it would take me soooo much longer to do my stuff each day....Who knows, my woman is playing now and if i take any longer i could expect a barreling attack (lvl) 10 with a little death from above, and NO finishing blow!