PDA

View Full Version : Mama said knock Zeroeleven out!

Dainoji
07-24-2012, 01:19 AM
Don't call it a come back! Delta's been here for years!
Rockin' his peers and puttin' suckas in fear!

Nicely done Delta, looks like Crow has a few aces up his sleeve! With a little less than a week to go can you almost taste the orange item? :)

crow
07-24-2012, 01:59 PM
I'm not counting the preverbial chicken before it hatches. Saw too many times a comfortable lead gets lost on the last week, during the Ormgar, Eruption, Laharl era. We will have to wait and see. Nice for Delta is that there is a wall of wars in front of any theatrics. Making it a bit easier, but again I never get ahead of myself when it comes to the blood games.

Dainoji
07-25-2012, 02:59 AM
Wow! That was a great fight, and very happy to see a rage glad on top in the blood games! Delta has a new fan! Thunder Lips has etched his likeness in the corner of her training room mirror for inspiration. Looks like Delta has a pretty commanding lead as of now, but you know what they say about living by the sword...

Dainoji
07-30-2012, 01:43 AM
I think it's safe to count your chickens now! Well done Delta!

crow
07-30-2012, 03:22 AM
Thank you:) I look forward to receiving the first legendary item. We have been waiting a year and a half to see one.

Dainoji
07-31-2012, 01:30 AM
Saw this in the news feed. TOURNAMENT: A tournament prize was just picked up: Chestpiece of Grol'Ko and then I went to Delta to check it out and to my surprise you didn't equip your new toy! Wow! You have a lot more restraint than I do! You were the kid at Christmas who opened his presents really slow weren't you? ;)

crow
07-31-2012, 01:36 AM
even worse, I had to add a vault space and when I did the item disappeared. I got the vault space but item went bye-bye. I'm right now the kid that coal in his stocking :)

Narol
07-31-2012, 01:14 PM
Congrats Crow and Delta, I'm sure that Nate will fix the problem with the legendary item very fast so you can enjoy it !

Dainoji
08-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Look at that, Delta straps on his new prize and suddenly I see him in the top 10, ranked #5 no less. I need to go find me some legendary gear! :p

Narol
09-12-2012, 06:02 AM
Me first !