PDA

View Full Version : Why they stop Attacking??

Defcon
07-23-2012, 06:41 PM
i have 2 gladiators in pit lord rank,
and both, some fights, simply stop attaking for 3 to 4 rounds(obviously loosing the fight)...... why???
i raised their activity but does no help, both have high armour movement....and still just stop,i dont understand.

someone could help me?

Dainoji
07-23-2012, 07:09 PM
are they stunned or maybe on the ground?

Defcon
07-23-2012, 08:05 PM
no, not on the ground or stuned
my opponents just attack me 2 to 3 times a round , and they do not attack a single time per round.....

Dainoji
07-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Without more information there isn't much anyone can do to help. Perhaps you can post some of your gladiator's info and some sample fights you are talking about so we can see what might be happening.

Alba Kebab
07-24-2012, 05:23 AM
Occasionally if you have 2 trigger conflicts such as "if opponent is very active" and "if opponent attacks more" your glad just alternates between the 2 strategies every round without swinging.

Or, could you be looking at the battle highlights and not the blow-by-blow details maybe?

Defcon
07-24-2012, 06:06 AM
i cant post pictures or links yet.....need to have more posts and replys.......(im kind of new here)

Defcon
07-24-2012, 06:09 AM
i have triggers only if my gladiator is tired or very injured

Dainoji
07-25-2012, 03:06 AM
You don't need to post pics, just copy and paste the fights where you are confused as to what is happening. You can also tell us what you have trained in and how many points in each skill. You don't have to give specifics on what strategies you are using, but you might want to tell us some basics like if you are using berserk or kill shot, running high AL and BL, that kind of info will help us to help you.