PDA

View Full Version : Levelling too quickly

Globulon
07-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Is there such a thing as moving through the divisions too quickly?

With all my glads I have found myself shooting up through the divisions and usually fighting glads 5-10 levels (and more) above my level. I then find, when I get to Maximus, that I get pounded by all the Primus glads all of whom are level 50 and have purple stuff. I would get purple stuff but it seems a waste to get it before level 50 since you'll have to get rid of it and upgrade at some point.

My question is, is there a strategy to advance a bit more slowly that I haven't understood?

I don't spend trophies on arena fights much at all; I just use my daily arena fights and tavern fights.

Alba Kebab
07-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Pick your challenges in the arena instead of challenging random, you can challenge the lowest ranked opponent possible to slow down your ranking progress.

Globulon
07-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Thanks for the reply. Is there a benefit to the slower progress other than not getting pounded at Maximus because that doesn't seem such a bad price to pay?

Alba Kebab
07-08-2012, 12:42 AM
I don't know, I've just been doing that with a few of my glads because I had the same problem. This is what worked for me.