PDA

View Full Version : Signature Moves: Combination with other Skills

Chamaeleonx
07-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Hello everyone,
i want to know what kind of combinations you use for the different Signature Moves.
For example, what would match with Signature move: Blind?

General Question, does the duration of the cc increase as you level the skill?
So would i get a longer blind duration if i get the skill up to 5 or such?

Greetings, Chamaeleonx

Narol
07-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Yes, the duration of the effect usually increase with the skill level, but I think 2 rounds is the max I've Seen..

Rather than skill combo, I would recommand matching your fighting strategy with your sig move, for example going all-out in the offensive when your opponent is blinded...

Garlic88
07-04-2012, 04:12 PM
The only skill combo i can think of that is relevent is getting death from above and maybe barrelling attack if you have sweep. that way you are sure to get the added attack power for most of the fight. im not sure how noticeable the attack power from death from above is though

Chamaeleonx
07-05-2012, 03:00 AM
So far the opponent regains eyesight right after i used Signature Move: Blind... . Would be pointless to go all out, besides the fact that there is no trigger for blinded opponend so far.

If the duration doesnt increase that much then i got a bad signature move and wont level it any further then 2 :/. As the moves are giving at the moment of birth of your gladiator, i will have to use other skills then :/.

Narol
07-07-2012, 12:47 PM
I recommend using a fast weapon when you have Blind as signature, as the blinding attack doesn't do damage so in a way it's a "lost attack" but all your following attacks during the blindness duration have an increased chance to hit...

Chamaeleonx
07-08-2012, 02:15 PM
I use weapons of 1.2 speed, so quite slow. But sometimes its really usefull, if i get in a blind they almost always loose the rest of their attacks for this or two rounds. So i get in some hits.