PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding Deaths

Chamaeleonx
07-01-2012, 04:10 PM
What would other player think about the counting of bleeding deaths? The enemy is bleeding and he reaches 0 HP so actually he is death, shown as red text in my fights. But you never get a score for this. My suggestion is that we could count them or why they arent count? I killed around ~8 guys like this, is kinda a good chunk of extra money x:.

oedi
07-02-2012, 06:14 AM
Getting your opponet to 0 hp is just one of several conditions that must be met to get a kill. With some patients youll get a real kill with bleeding. In my experience youll get most kills by ending a fight with a big blow, hence the 2h rage usually get more kills than rest of the field.

Narol
07-03-2012, 12:19 PM
In fact, really heavy bleeding quite often leads to a kill, from my experience...

Chamaeleonx
07-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Mhm, its just frustrating that you see half of your fights in red letters, meaning that the opponent got to 0 HP. But you dont get the score... .
What Narol said seems to be true, i got 10 kills so far, mostly by "big" hits. I use 1-Hand weapons so its mostly not that much of hard damage.
But im happy that i get kills without "Killing Blow" skilled =).

Alba Kebab
07-04-2012, 04:09 AM
Reducing your opponent's health and endurance to 0 at the same time can also score you a kill, it's almost certain if you can pull it off. But getting there may be tricky.