PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Speed

Chamaeleonx
06-29-2012, 08:39 AM
Hai there,
I just want to know how the numbers for weapon speed are counted. Is the higher values faster or the lower?
For me it seems natural that the lower value is faster, based on mmorpgs. But i was wondering why the Kris has a value of 3 instead of a fast 1?

I would appreciate an explanation.

Greetings Chamaeleonx

Dainoji
06-29-2012, 08:44 AM
The higher the number the faster the weapon. 3 is the fastest and 1 is the slowest I've seen.

Chamaeleonx
06-29-2012, 08:49 AM
So for Theatric i should use a higher number am i correct?

Isnt the bleeing based on the initial hit, so a weapon with higher dmg should be better?
Between a Falchion and a Kris the bleeding shoult differ. Besides the fact that a Kris will never harm higher armor geared guys.

But thank you for your fast reply, i was wondering why my Falchions are so slow xD. I imagine them quite fast as you swing them, not near a 2hand weapon O.o (1,2 Falchon to 1 2-Hand Weapon...).

Dainoji
06-29-2012, 08:55 AM
It really depends on your build and what you are trying to do. The best way to generate a lot of bleeding is to land a lot of hits, so you'll want a faster weapon. The top bleeders in the arena that I've seen use fast weapons like a cestus, kris or rapier. You'll want to train up gratuitous violence as well, and if you buy a snivler they have a racial bonus of generating more bleeding wounds.

Alba Kebab
06-29-2012, 10:17 PM
Bleeding is based on weapon type, fighting style, and GV skill(if you have any).
Kris and epee(rapier) are so far the best bleeder weapons I've seen. Falchion is not a no.1 choice for bleed damage.

Chamaeleonx
06-30-2012, 04:51 AM
Well, Kris wont dmg heavier armor as far as i know. I will stick to my Falchions for now =). Got 24 Bleeding at Level 10 with a 23 dmg Hit, i think thats quite good.
I think you can slash and lunge with a Falchion, Lung is working so far as i see at my score =x. But i guess i will get destroyed in the Elite bracket now xD.

Normally bleeding depends on the strengh of the weapon and the hit (deeper hit, more strengh/force should result in higher bleeding. Its a difference if you get poked by a Kris or take a heavy blow from a Falchion).

Bleeding is a nice extra if you get it high enough =).