PDA

View Full Version : Training Points from "passiv" Arena Fights disappearing

Chamaeleonx
06-28-2012, 02:59 PM
I just saw that my gladiator fought a fight in the arena while i was offline. This must have happend a short while a ago, so definitly outside of the timerange from reset.
So why are the talentpoint i earned through this not showing?!

Another question, when is this omnious reset?
Because im really not a fan of this "we wipe all training points at a specific time" shit. I find it unfair and only boosting these guys that are at home 24 hours a day. I play daily, arena and tavern, so i dont want to loose training points just because im not at home during the morning. Im at a different time zone so i would really be pleased if that could get changed. Of course in addition to the bug where trainingpoints just disappear.
I logged in and out, notthing changed. So it clearly must be a bug on server sides.

And i know im flaming, but its just annoying and bothering.

*EDIT: Fight listet as 28th June, 2:33pm. So not even near a wipe at 2 am or pm.
As sidenote: For germany the reset must be around 1:00 pm/ 13:00?
(in the middle of the day..., so wipe even more annoying)

Greetings, Chamaeleonx

Apoca1ypse
06-28-2012, 03:27 PM
I didnt think we got training points from fights we didnt initiate...

Nate
06-28-2012, 05:03 PM
Greetings Chamaeleonx and welcome to the Pits! As Apoca1ypse pointed out you only get training points on fights you initiate. The server reset is 2am PST.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

oedi
06-28-2012, 08:08 PM
As sidenote: For germany the reset must be around 1:00 pm/ 13:00?
It would be 11am same as in Norway

Alba Kebab
06-28-2012, 11:13 PM
For reset time you can check the slave market or blacksmith, they have the timer at the bottom to tell you how long till reset.

Chamaeleonx
06-29-2012, 07:03 AM
Well, i looked at the results at "My fights" and at the end there was showing 123g, 160 xp, 1 Training Point, so im curioues where it went.. .
Maybe the fight was before and i already spent the point, gut im quite sure i didnt =/.

But thanks for your wishes and adivce =).

Greetings, Chamaeleonx =)

~Sorry for the flaming.