PDA

View Full Version : How To Aim

jakiro
06-28-2012, 08:51 AM
How To Aim?!
I Realized that if I Aim for Torso My Hero would hit by Shock & Awe Much more than when it is aimed for head or ...
where Should I aim for hitig by Barreling Attack or Feint or even Sunder Arrmor or Rampage?! Do They Have a Special Fight Stragety & Build to Be Effective?
it Would be kind of U if u answer me, ty

Chamaeleonx
06-29-2012, 09:01 AM
So far im always aiming at the head for logical reason, because i expect the highest dmg there. Most of the time the head isnt that much geared with armor as the rest of the body so its kinda like "mind games".
I guess hitting the head increases the chance for stun as logical reason, but im not sure.

So far as i know, there is no special aiming for the skills, i assume they go of under "random" circumstances or chances.

For example, i used a shield before, so i kept the weapon arm higher geared as the shield armor because the shield is in front of it. Same goes for Front leg and Back leg, Weapon arm and Shield arm.

By the way, i always guard my torso ;). You might loose one arm, but a hit to the torso causes harder bleeding and more dmg i assume. Of course, i imagined real fights, so guarding your torso is one of the best options if you assume the fighter is skilled enough to defend his arms and legs with his weapons. You can pull a leg or arm out of range of the weapon, harder to do so for the torso.

In most fights i take minor dmg to legs and armos and only 2-Hand weapon guys crush my torso with results in a hard fight :/. Well i get their head for stun, can not defend, must defend, blind and bleeding dmg o:.

Just try it in some fights and look where your gladiator hits, i guess there is no real rule =).

Greetings, Chamaeleonx

Alba Kebab
06-29-2012, 10:12 PM
You are probably see shock&awe proc more on the torso because it's easier to hit the torso than to hit the head, so you are not missing as much.
Activated skills do not care about where you aim(knockout is the only skill that cares about where you hit - the head), only if you hit or miss, so if you don't want to miss go for the torso as the easiest place to hit.