PDA

View Full Version : Next Month's Blood Games

Nate
06-27-2012, 06:54 AM
Greetings Pit Masters!

Starting with next month's Blood Games the entrance fee for gladiators who didn't earn free entry into the games will be reduced to just 1000 gold! That's right no more trophy cost! The prizes awarded will also change with this Blood Games being the first to award an Artifact (orange) prize to the winner!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

CaineDeSoulis
06-27-2012, 02:29 PM
I would be alot more excited about this if you could get the orange's from other means aswell. Some Of us do not run war/theatrics.

Narol
06-27-2012, 02:54 PM
Don't lose hope, my friend, maybe the next balancing pass will happen before it...

CaineDeSoulis
06-27-2012, 03:44 PM
well im not so sure about that. the loss of sig move is going to hurt alot of gladiators. hopefully last stand being rage only will balance that out some.

Apoca1ypse
06-27-2012, 04:11 PM
yeah that would be nice. im going to be sad that kholek loses stun :( I made him just for that move

Nate, is the points format going to change at all?

Nate
06-29-2012, 10:37 AM
Next month's Blood Games info will go live on the site a bit later (before this month's is over) and it will include the new prizes and the format. Also if you have any inactive gladiators or know someone who does, if you want the gladiators to participate in the next Blood Games you'll want to log in so they'll become active so they will get an invite.

Here is the answer to your questions though:

Blood Games Rules
Top 250 gladiators in the arena get an invite to compete.
Top 125 gladiators in the arena get their entrance fee waived.
Participating gladiators may not be sold until the Blood Games are over.
Participating gladiators will automatically fight at 2:00am PST and may not sit out or drop out.
Dead gladiators will automatically be resurrected before their fight at the Pit Master's expense.
Each fight the gladiator will be awarded with gold based on their performance.

Point Values
Win: 1
Loss: -1
Kill: 4
Death: -2

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prinny
06-29-2012, 05:00 PM
Lol figured idd check in on the forum to pull my glads outof the tourney...stupid balancing after i made my glads skills finally what i wanted them to be....:(
Poor Laharl and Shikii losing both sig move and Last Stand xD

Cynaidh
06-30-2012, 10:53 AM
Ya same just pulled my guys out so that active people don't have to worry about them giving easy wins to others as my auto repair and auto heal have ran out, hopefully by this time next month my teams will be off the ranks and inactive... I will have to say I was totally shocked to see that the blood games no longer give trophies just gear and gold, even with the lower trophies pricing that just seems to be a bad deal for players to me. Honestly seems like its going more pay-to-win then even I would be happy with.