PDA

View Full Version : Animal battles? and more stuff to do.

Sissy
06-11-2012, 06:51 AM
Why is there no random animal battles? Things like wolves and lions.
Historicly animals were one of the very common arena events, and I'm suprised its not there for this.

And this game doesnt really have very much to it, it needs more variety of stuff, just battles seems very one trick.

I dont know what else to say, I could answer questions about what I mean though.

Stablemaster Silverheart
10-14-2012, 01:11 AM
I've had the same thoughts...maybe even go as far as to give us a beast slot and let us raise our own Warbear or Lion and so on

sevenseas
10-14-2012, 07:28 AM
i for one would love to see us get a 2nd set of weapons like in Diablo... So for instance you're fighting with 2 swords....and getting pwned, you could have a trigger like "opponent is woopin my ass" -(weapon set #2) Sword and shield, to take a more defensive/offensive approach if you wanted it. But the main thing i would like to see is more event triggers....very specific ones...oh and the one trophy a day thing.

Lunarion199
10-15-2012, 06:15 AM
Well this game is new and still evolving. With just two developers, who moderate the forum as well, things are going to be bit slow. But they have implemented many of our suggestions till date. As the player community grows and popularizes the game, it will offer the players even more for sure.