PDA

View Full Version : tavern mob no equipment in main hand

Alba Kebab
06-10-2012, 02:33 AM
Don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but it's the first time I'm on a tavern job and saw an enemy with no main hand equipment but has an offhand equipment.
And it's not just a graphics glitch where the main weapon image didn't appear, the critter actually fought with a fist as main hand in battle.

Alba Kebab
06-10-2012, 03:50 AM
Ok, just saw this happen 3 times today when different glads of mine went to do their contracts.

CaineDeSoulis
06-10-2012, 05:12 AM
well actually a fist is considered an Axe/Mace type weapon. also its a random gear load out and the "Fist" can be selected...bwahahaha anyone else remember when you would get disarmed and pick up an "Old Fist" and fight with it...good times

Apoca1ypse
06-10-2012, 07:41 AM
It's cos the dude is a cocky badass and reckons he can beat you with 1 hand behind his back :P

Alba Kebab
06-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Just weird to go fist as main when they had an offhand weapon, I wouldn't be so startled if they had a weapon in main hand and fist offhand or went completely unarmed in both hands(I've had to use my fists on occasion when I got disarmed too), but man he must have a big meaty main hand to take preference of that over a weapon. :P

Alba Kebab
06-16-2012, 08:29 AM
Uhh, now I see a mob with a shield and fist....