PDA

View Full Version : Better Black Market items

Lady Leader
06-09-2012, 05:57 AM
i have recently came 2nd and 3rd in the black market and i had spent 1000 gold each thats 2000 and the items i won were only worth about 150 gold each, i was not happy and if thats how its going to be im not going to participate in the black market :(

Dainoji
06-09-2012, 07:39 AM
I think you are mistaking an item's sale price with its purchase price as I've never seen an item at the Blacksmith for 150 gold. Those items had you bought them probably cost closer to 3K-5K each if you were to buy them, so your efforts in the black market got you a nice discount! Congrats! :)

Garlic88
06-23-2012, 02:25 PM
Ive never actually come close to finishing in the top 3 of the black market, but considering how competitive it is the rewards should be at least blue, or preferably trophies, or even a big load of training points (representing what was learnt through the many grueling and unregulated battles). At least a handshake from the Squid would be nice

Alba Kebab
06-24-2012, 12:22 AM
The reward items are blue or better, I got 3rd place once and got a blue reward.
The ones constantly winning the black market challenges are low lvl glads that never lvl up, I saw one of the frequent black market winners in arena ranking once, he had something like 20 wins 200 losses, so all that guy's doing is just winning items against newbies to sell for cash.