PDA

View Full Version : Exotic weapons at blacksmith

Giak1982
06-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Am I just unlucky or the exotic weapons are way more rare then classic mace/swords? I've trained 4 levels on exotic but now I need a new weapon and I cant find any main hand at blacksmith after 7 refreshes (at 50 gold each...)....is it just unluck?

Dainoji
06-06-2012, 08:19 PM
I think you might just have been unlucky, I cycled at the front counter a handful of times and got exotics to show up each time. What level is your glad?

Alba Kebab
06-06-2012, 09:37 PM
It's just luck, I've had to cycle the front counter a dozen times or so just to find an good off-hand weapon that fit.

Kreegan
06-06-2012, 11:26 PM
It's partially luck, partially the class of your gladiator. The blacksmith offers all items that you class can use so the Rages - being limited to only 3 weapon types and 1 armour type - usually find what they need easily, Theatrics have it tougher due to the greater variety in their equipment types and finding the suitable weapon/armour for the Wars could be a real pain because they can use everything available to the other classes minus Exotics but plus Pole Arms and heavy armour.