PDA

View Full Version : Some Ideas for Visibility

Arkham
01-21-2011, 07:47 AM
Under Arena>Rankings Show stable names next to the gladiators. I have some friends I want to watch, and hunting down their gladiators is painful.
Add hover text explaining the watch and detail icons next to the gladiator names in Arena>Rankings
Show most avoided warrior, most challenged, most kills.
Have some benefit to being #1 in a rank.
Show a message when your gladiator advances to the next rank. Perhaps provide incentive!
In game day by day message board.

Jaradakar
01-21-2011, 03:02 PM
I love most of these ideas and agree with them! Tool tips on the buttons would be a huge improvement.

I want to be able to watch and compare with my friends but as we all get more gladiators (most are running 3-4 now) it's a pain to search for them and add them to a watch list. It would be nice if I look up a stable to be able to see all the gladiators they have and easily be able to set them to be watched.

I'd love to be able to start a clan and invite other stables and then have a private message board to chat/leave messages. Right now we're all using email which I suppose is okay.

Nate
01-22-2011, 02:44 AM
Some of those ideas are on the todo list and one at least is already there (there is a top 10 killers section if you'd like to see who has the most kills).

Just out of curiosity are you guys forgetting each day what the buttons on the rankings page do or you just looking out for new players? :p

Thanks for the suggestions!

-Nate-

Arkham
01-22-2011, 02:45 PM
I didn't really understand what I was doing with those icons early on. A few days in I clicked 'watch list' and puzzled it out. I see a tool tip now, so looks like things are progressing:)

How do you see a stable's gladiators anyways? Hunting for friends gladiators seems a bit cryptic.

Arkham
01-22-2011, 02:47 PM
Oh you added stable to the rankings page. Awesome! Thank you!

Jaradakar
01-24-2011, 11:03 AM
I'm just looking out for new gladiators. Being a designer myself and having to give detailed instructions to a bunch of friends that I've introduced the game to.