PDA

View Full Version : Problem with endurance....

Giak1982
06-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Hey guys, I've a serious problem with endurance....I'm now lv6 and I often lose fights cause I run out of endurance...even aganist lv2 gladiators! :(
I'm an Urk Theatrics, my skill activity work like follow: start = activity 4, little tired = activity 3, very tired = activity 1, blood lust is always 2.
Despite these low values I always finish my 75 endurance before the enemy......whats wrong with my strategy? The weight of my equipment is around 23%......please help me out, is so bad to lose aganist lv2 guys.....

Apoca1ypse
06-05-2012, 09:39 PM
make your activity and bloodlust both 2.

at early levels, you miss so much that you do not get a benefit from higher activity/bloodlust, and instead just need to make sure that you do not tire out, and make your swings count

Giak1982
06-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Ok thank youfor your advice, I'll set activity to 2 and let you know. Btw when should I start to raise activity? Lv10+?

Does Counter Attack spend more endurance then normal slash/bash?

Giak1982
06-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Unfortunately it didnt work Apoca1pse.....I just fighted again aganist a lv2 guy, I had better gear, more health and same endurance. I finished endurance before him......I really dont get how fights works....even he nearly killed me....at lv2 aganist lv6 with better gear?!?!

Dainoji
06-05-2012, 11:03 PM
What is your weapon skill? If it isn't very high you will miss a lot, make sure you focus on training that and only that until you get somewhere around 7-10 trains in it.

There are a lot of factors that go into a gladiator winning or losing. Many new players focus on level and gear, but a gladiator's attributes, fight strategy and build are actually the most important factors and can overcome a higher level opponent with better gear. At the lower levels a gladiator doesn't have much of a build to speak of, so it comes down to his strategy, his attributes and his gear in that order. A glad who doesn't know how to use his weapon won't be that much more effective with a blue or purple sword even though it deals more damage which is why pretty much every strategy guide recommends you focus on training up your weapon skill before anything else.

Your glad is still young, I wouldn't stress out too much about these early losses, use them as a learning experience and eventually you'll get a handle on things and you might choose to sell your gladiator and start with a new one if you want a fresh start armed with your new knowledge. If this is your starting glad, then I would hit the slave market everyday and look for a new one once you have enough gold as most slaves at the slave market have better attributes than your starting slave, but it isn't a requirement, Thunder Lips is my starting glad and she's no slouch. :)

Check out Oedi's Theatric's guide for more help
http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread.php?332-Theatrics-Gladiator-Guide-by-Oedi

Giak1982
06-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Thx for the advices Dainoji, they were precious :)