PDA

View Full Version : Bug with money and resurrection

Giak1982
06-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Hey all, when I try to sell stuff on the blacksmith market my money goes down instead of raising up.....
Moreover around 36 hours ago I died and used the temple to resurrect, my stats were red and it says after 24 hours it'll turn ok, but after 36 hours the stats are still red......
I though it could be a browser problem (I use chrome) but with explorer its the same story (for the money at least...).

Dainoji
06-04-2012, 10:24 PM
What are you selling? I just sold a bunch of items and had no trouble. And while it may sound obvious, make sure you are clicking the sell button and not the repair button.

Not sure what to tell you about the death sickness, after 24 hours it should wear off. Clear your browser's cache and see if that helps.

EDIT: One thought that comes to mind with the selling of your items is try going to another screen and see what it says for your gold total, maybe something isn't updating on the blacksmith screen.

Giak1982
06-05-2012, 09:27 AM
What are you selling? I just sold a bunch of items and had no trouble. And while it may sound obvious, make sure you are clicking the sell button and not the repair button.

Not sure what to tell you about the death sickness, after 24 hours it should wear off. Clear your browser's cache and see if that helps.

EDIT: One thought that comes to mind with the selling of your items is try going to another screen and see what it says for your gold total, maybe something isn't updating on the blacksmith screen.

I still have death sickness after 48 hours...lol....something wrong here. Dunno about the selling item bug, I'll try again in a while and report.

Giak1982
06-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Solved the money problem...but not death

Nate
06-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Hi Giak,

Please PM me with the name of your gladiator and I'll take a look.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Giak1982
06-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Hi Giak,

Please PM me with the name of your gladiator and I'll take a look.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I've just sold him to the slave market Nate, it was only lv5, btw if it happen again I'll PM you the info thx!