PDA

View Full Version : New Slave Noobie in need of help

Redstorm
05-27-2012, 03:23 AM
Hey,

I've just joined the game and i really like the concept of the game. But i'm filled with questions. fist of all i got this slave this morning on the slave market and it was quite expensive and was wondering if the stats would be any good to start of with as a second slave? or perhaps sell my first one? anyway the stats are:

61 - 68 - 55 - 76 - 74 - 69 - 77

Btw i play for free and i dont feel like i can do much after my combat passes are all used and my tavern tasks are complete for the day.
should i expand with more glads as a free player? or would that be to expensive on me? would it be smart just to lvl one glad to 50 first?

Thanks in advance

Alba Kebab
05-27-2012, 03:56 AM
Just experiment with what you have and get better slaves as you progress, while many will say this slave is not that good and you should wait for something better, I don't see why you can't just run with whatever you have then sell them when you get something better. Experimenting is the best way to learn I reckon, no point in getting a godly slave when you don't even know the ropes yet, so use the first couple of slaves to learn I say.

Don't worry about the money, even a breaking even glad should make you enough to cover his own costs plus some income.