PDA

View Full Version : Fight Tactic ETC

Sklen
05-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Hi everybody. Im playing about 2-3 days at all so im kinda interest in building my gladiators(both Urks) curretly.(sry for bad eng btw)

They are both war glads. One of them fighting with two handed weapon other using 2 swords. I heard that war glads need big size but they are both kinda small(63 and 58).Im usually using knockdown and punish tactic for two handed guy and fast attack for other after my opponent start bleeding(bassicly trying to kill him faster after that). So what shoud i do next? any advice you can give me pro guys?

Alba Kebab
05-27-2012, 04:01 AM
There are good players guides here for newbies, I read them all when I was starting.
Keep your BL (bloolust lvl) low for the early lvls is all the advice I can offer.

Sklen
05-27-2012, 04:12 AM
Ok thx mate. Ill try to use it.

Sklen
05-27-2012, 11:15 AM
I need help again what is best for cestus slash,lunge or bash?

crow
05-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Bash! Just think if you are punching someone, you won't slash or lunge at them. Punching is a bashing motion.

Narol
05-28-2012, 06:16 AM
You can use them to bash or lunge, but their optimal use is to SLASH !

They are claws and made for ripping the ennemy flesh and make them bleed to death, just watch how animals do !

Dainoji
05-28-2012, 07:44 AM
I think knuckle dusters and the cestus can use any fighting style.

Lunge = a jab or a punch, or stab
Bash = again likely a punch or hammer fist
Slash = trying to cut them with the blades or tips of the spikes of the weapon

I've used all the above with good results.

Sklen
05-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Well i currently have 2 claws. Usually slash with them but also bashing is good i mentioned. But never tryed lunge gonna try this some time.