PDA

View Full Version : Stamina and Endurance

Alba Kebab
05-22-2012, 07:30 PM
Are they one or the same? reason I ask is I have both +5 endurance and +5 stamina achievement, was wondering if there's any fine difference between them(currently wearing the +endurance achievement)

Dainoji
05-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Yes, they are different, a Stamina buff is better. Endurance is just endurance, Stamina is endurance and also factors into your total health, and helps with skills that require stamina.

Alba Kebab
05-23-2012, 05:58 AM
Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

morph
05-23-2012, 07:01 AM
Now the real question is if Stamina increases with endurance through a 1:1 ratio

I assume Trugs get a percentage reduction of endurance --> stamina
while Urks get a percentage boost, so Trugs should invest in stamina and Urks in endurance (not like they really need that much stamina, but you never know).

All based on the guesswork of a nooby guy though, so don't take what I'm saying as absolutely true.

edit: Swap "stamina" with "endurance" and vice versa in this post, got the two mixed up with each other.

crow
05-23-2012, 07:32 AM
For trugs, endurance would be a better way to go due to the penalty they receive on stamina. The endurance achievements do not get penalized. Same goes for snivlers and Elaars. Other races would be better off with stamina because of the HP increase that goes with higher stamina.

Alba Kebab
05-23-2012, 07:43 PM
But for Elaar or Snivler, even with a HP penalty, wouldn't it be better to get even +1 hp from +5 stamina anyway rather than no added hp at all? if that's how it works...

morph
05-24-2012, 01:05 AM
For trugs, endurance would be a better way to go due to the penalty they receive on stamina. The endurance achievements do not get penalized. Same goes for snivlers and Elaars. Other races would be better off with stamina because of the HP increase that goes with higher stamina.
Oops, guess I got stamina and endurance mixed up...