PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Double Wield?

morph
05-18-2012, 09:41 AM
I know this sounds like a really noobish question, but how do I get my gladiator to wield two weapons?

When I select a sword or dagger, it shows me the option of wielding it in my main hand, but I don't see the option of wielding it in my off hand.

I'm currently using a lvl 4 rage gladiator with a one-handed flail in my main hand if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any help!

Narol
05-18-2012, 02:30 PM
For each weapon, under the weapon name and the weapon category, you have written "main hand" or "off hand".

It's indeed not realistic, but you can only wear "main hand" weapons in your main hand and "off hand" weapons in your off hand.. Even if it's the same type of weapon !!!

Additionally, it's important to note that you have only main hand weapons in the armory, apart from shields so you if want something else in your off hand than a shield, you have to find one at the blacksmith or find it during a tavern run (or arena challenege)

morph
05-18-2012, 04:57 PM
Aww, that kinda sucks...
Thanks anyways.

Other than encumbrance, are there any other penalties for dual wielding?

Alba Kebab
05-18-2012, 09:43 PM
No other penalties I know, you might tire faster spinning 2 weapons instead of using just one 1h weapon. But on the other hand, you kill faster too. :)