PDA

View Full Version : Tempted to buy...

crow
05-16-2012, 07:10 AM
I am seriously considering selling Commander to make room for a slave that came on the market today. 76-76-71-76-70-59-66. His raw stats are a bit better than Commander's. This is a gonna be a close call.

Apoca1ypse
05-16-2012, 05:44 PM
but nothing 'pops' in that stat line...

Alba Kebab
05-17-2012, 05:31 AM
I know I'm relatively new and not really qualified to give advice to senior players like you guys, but in my limited experience so far good all-rounders seem to play more consistently, my all rounder with good even stats has a better track record than my star athlete with 1 or 2 great stats.

Garlic88
05-17-2012, 09:41 AM
It's not all about raw stats in my opinion... i mean it depends what their sig move is (if you are gonna use it), some glads kill more than others, and you never know what the hidden luck stat is. Ive made the mistake of retireing my war glad that used to kill buckets full of enemies, and always seemed to win by the skin of his teeth (im sure he had high luck) and replaced him with a 'super' rage i found. The rage turned out to be such a wimp despite the stats and i've since retired him. With so much hidden in this game it's always a risk!

crow
05-17-2012, 10:07 AM
His raw stats were solid all around. But he did not have any wow factor that would make me retire Commander. Commander is an all around solid glad himself, but he does have very high stamina.