PDA

View Full Version : Rok'kor of the Great Realm Territory Map

Nate
05-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Rok'Kor is the heart of the Great Realm and home to the largest arena and slave markets. It is also the main seat of rule where all conquered empires are forced to bend a knee toward.

http://www.pitofwar.com/images/_Teasers/rok_kor_t1_teaser.jpg

Apoca1ypse
05-02-2012, 11:54 PM
:O sneak peak ftw :D

crow
05-03-2012, 08:40 AM
That must be my castle in the bottom left of the screen:)

CaineDeSoulis
05-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Thats most likely the resistance HQ crow ^_^. your castle looks to be a little north of there ^_~

Apoca1ypse
05-03-2012, 10:31 AM
I demand something like pride rock or a huge cave. it's the only dwelling my guys could occupy without risk of demolishing it...

Prinny
05-03-2012, 10:36 AM
I want that small cave sytem there...It has a pool! :D

Cynaidh
05-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Its interesting for sure, wonder if we are getting close to conquests now :)

Kolodis
05-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Bottom left seems to be the actual capitol talked about in the description. The caves, two castles, and camp at the right look to be probably conquest sites...hopefully? maybe?

Nate
05-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Kolodis is correct, the structure you see in the bottom left are the walls of the capital city of the Great Realm! Don't be too quick to lay claim to the areas though as many more on the way! ;)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Dainoji
05-04-2012, 03:26 AM
Awesome! Can't wait!

crow
05-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Kolodis is correct, the structure you see in the bottom left are the walls of the capital city of the Great Realm! Don't be too quick to lay claim to the areas though as many more on the way! ;)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

That's true, plus Eric said I was getting my own region. :)

Narol
05-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Indeed, Crow, they are even gonna call it the "Land of the fallen" !

crow
05-04-2012, 07:15 PM

That name would be just fine by me. Because with a name like that, it means at one time I was at the top of the mountain. Which means I still have some power, and with that power I just removed all your guys out of the top 10. :)

Dainoji
05-04-2012, 11:49 PM

Ouch! :)

The sign of a true champion is one who can pick themselves up and retake what was once there's instead of giving up. My guess is Crow is the former.

Narol
05-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Wow, a little joke and Lord Commander Crow get so touchy that I find myself under a mass attack during my sleep hours, while Padawan Dainoji come clean his boots, how cute !

Now that I'm back at the Arena, let's see if I can kick you out again of top 10 and retake my position, guys...

Cynaidh
05-05-2012, 10:28 AM
damn... and i am out of popcorn... i better go to the store!

Dainoji
05-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Wow, a little joke and Lord Commander Crow get so touchy that I find myself under a mass attack during my sleep hours, while Padawan Dainoji come clean his boots, how cute !

Now that I'm back at the Arena, let's see if I can kick you out again of top 10 and retake my position, guys...

Oh dear, did my non threatening and non targeted comment ruffle the little munchkin's feathers? And if we're going to use Star Wars references, I picture you as Salacious B. Crumb sitting next to your fat master giggling like a little school girl anytime one your gladiators gets a victory (which hasn't been many as of late judging by your rapid decent in the rankings).

May the force be with you Mr. Crumb. ;)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Salacious_B._Crumb

Cynaidh
05-06-2012, 01:36 PM
Dainoji I am confused :confused:

First i was like oh i remember that guy, creative comeback! But then i read your link.... and this guy rocks! ;) He set up a deal with arguably the most powerful economic being on Tatooine, Jabba the Hutt, to live rent free with all he can eat and drink every day for telling one good joke a day!

Some of the quotes about him from that link:

"...Crumb was treated as lowly vermin, though in truth he was very intelligent."

"...survived any attempts to end his life..."

So did you mean that Narol, has been treated badly but is very intelligent and has survived all the attempts to take out his gladiators?

:cool:

Narol
05-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Btw, I wonder who the Fat master is in Dainoji's picture, any idea Cynaidh ?

Anyway, the Arena has spoken and its truth revealed :

At the present time, I have again 3 gladiators in the Top 10 of Primus, when Crow's best ranked one is 14th and Dainoji's hardly 24th... Enough said !

Cynaidh
05-06-2012, 02:28 PM
No idea :)

But i damn sure cant find Jabba's palace on this map, maybe its off to the south that could be a desert to the south i suppose.

Dainoji
05-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Dainoji I am confused :confused:

First i was like oh i remember that guy, creative comeback! But then i read your link.... and this guy rocks! ;) He set up a deal with arguably the most powerful economic being on Tatooine, Jabba the Hutt, to live rent free with all he can eat and drink every day for telling one good joke a day!

Some of the quotes about him from that link:

"...Crumb was treated as lowly vermin, though in truth he was very intelligent."

"...survived any attempts to end his life..."

So did you mean that Narol, has been treated badly but is very intelligent and has survived all the attempts to take out his gladiators?

:cool:

Haha, well, there's the rub. I thought I'd test the waters with a nice backhanded compliment to see if the little guy would bother to first read the post before shooting from the hip. I think we got our answer. So Mr. Crumb, let's test your literary skills one more time with this gem of a link. Primus is much like good 'ol Frank Sanatra's song "That's Life". Read the lyrics, listen to the song, and you'll know that your ranking today won't be your ranking tomorrow.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/thats-life-lyrics-frank-sinatra.html

SWAK ;)

Narol
05-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Nice song, indeed quite fitting for the tough life in Primus !

Personnally, the challenges of Primus always remind me of this famous poem of Rudyard Kipling :

IF.....

IF you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Prinny
05-08-2012, 12:59 AM
Dibs on Chewy! Nuff Said :)