PDA

View Full Version : Hmm very undecided on this slave. Please help!

Garlic88
05-02-2012, 01:37 AM
I've seen this odd looking slave come up. He's probably the most valuable i've seen, but the stats are weird. Here we go:

61, 76, 61, 84, 75, 65, 81

Interesting combo of high stamina and size. Was thinking of making a defensive war, as a lot of their skills use intellect too. But what about the chi?

I'm thinking of replacing my 2 handed war, original stats:

77, 77, 60, 72, 65, 57, 66.

He's actually fine, and gets kills... (122-39-13)

What do you think? Is the new glad any good or are all the stats in the wrong place? And what does chi even do???

Cheers

Narol
05-02-2012, 07:22 AM
Well, I think your 2H War is better, even if he lacks a little size for a War...

Chi is only useful for rages as it improves the efficiency of many advanced rage skills, War and Theatrics don't need it much unless they take many rage skills...

You new slave has the double handicap of having low strenght and low agility, which means he will be penalized with all weapons type... His high stamina might compensate for 2H Weapons, so I think the best thing you could do of him is a 2h Rage, but almost all Rage skills depend of strenght so personally I wouldn't keep him...

Garlic88
05-06-2012, 02:04 AM
Thanks for the tip narol, i left that slave to fester in his cage. After throwing away a few trophies i found this guy:

70 72 57 78 83 70 55

Was thinking of making a defensive 2 hander. I really wanted to go for trug, but not sure if this slave has enough endurance for that. Im a bit worried by the agility, and his highish presence just makes that worse as it's pretty useless on wars...

Thanks in advance

Prinny
05-06-2012, 02:24 AM
I wouldn't say Presence is completely useless for a War as it is 1 of the stats for War Cry and in case you want to use Signature move it will also be needed.
Than again Presence gets given by alot of gears as an extra stat that you would rather have +5 strength or so for instead so you cna get the presence from there.

He has the proper size to make a 2H war without getting encumbered if you go for the slightly lower armors in the heavy armour range.