PDA

View Full Version : Major Acomplishment Awards

crow
04-28-2012, 08:47 PM
I was looking at the achievement awards for Apocalypse (Tier 5 boss) and Emperor Etulutu ( Tier 6 boss) and I have to say they are lame considering the size of the feat. Only 30+ attack power for Apocalypse come on you can do better than that. And I can only imagine how tough the Emperor is so lets get with the program. I think Apocalypse should be 100 attack power, or better yet 100+ defensive power. Because lord knows that the offensive glads have alot of advantages, this would be a huge boost for defense. And heck with the 100 hp bonus for the emperor...just what we need more hp stacking around here. Go with another 100+ power bonus. Nate and Eric y'all can make this happen.

later dudes!!

Cynaidh
04-29-2012, 04:58 AM
Ya getting +100 hit points from Emperor Etulutu on Belgarad was very blah, we already have what 3 or 4 other ways to get +100 hit points, at least the title was cool.

Narol
04-29-2012, 09:46 AM
Yes, considering the difficulty of those challenges, the achievements they give should be much better in my opinion...

Nate
04-29-2012, 06:30 PM
I was looking at the achievement awards for Apocalypse (Tier 5 boss) and Emperor Etulutu ( Tier 6 boss) and I have to say they are lame considering the size of the feat. Only 30+ attack power for Apocalypse come on you can do better than that. And I can only imagine how tough the Emperor is so lets get with the program. I think Apocalypse should be 100 attack power, or better yet 100+ defensive power. Because lord knows that the offensive glads have alot of advantages, this would be a huge boost for defense. And heck with the 100 hp bonus for the emperor...just what we need more hp stacking around here. Go with another 100+ power bonus. Nate and Eric y'all can make this happen.

later dudes!!

Defense will be getting looked at in the near future, don't you worry. :)

Good luck in the Pit!

P.S. Tier 6 can't be that hard, it's already been defeated! :)

Prinny
04-29-2012, 06:58 PM
Defense will be getting looked at in the near future, don't you worry. :)

Good luck in the Pit!

P.S. Tier 6 can't be that hard, it's already been defeated! :)

By A Rage On Steroids :P
Laharl still stuck on that damn dual wielding war of yours, He can't seem to get any attack to hit lol xD

Cynaidh
04-30-2012, 04:55 AM
By A Rage On Steroids :P

There is no proof! And Belgarad has a doctor's note for his TRT therapy. (Hey it works for all the UFC fighters why not!)