PDA

View Full Version : New and updated ideas to offer more strategic options

Dainoji
04-24-2012, 08:41 PM
This thread is for players to give ideas on how to offer the managers more strategic options. Let's take care to stay away from things like "this is useless" or "trugs are overpowered", or "2H rage sucks" types of comments. Offering up ideas that give the players more strategic variety and options are what I'm talking about. I think suggestions like that from the collective wisdom of the player base with thousands of hours of playtime under their belts would be useful feedback to the devs.

Let's try and keep this thread free of clutter and off-topic discussions. This isn't a thread to talk about perceived imbalances in the game, this thread is here to offer up ideas on providing the players with more strategic variety and options.

Dainoji
04-24-2012, 08:43 PM
A trigger that fires at the same time or slightly before or after Last Stand could prove useful to gladiators in helping to survive the impending doom.

Apoca1ypse
04-24-2012, 10:34 PM
last stand triggers when you are very injured, so having a strategy for "my opponent is very injured" gives you your strategy change for when last stand would trigger.

Sure, you'll have that strategy trigger even if your opponent does not have last stand, but that wouldnt be the end of the world.

Dainoji
04-24-2012, 10:47 PM
last stand triggers when you are very injured, so having a strategy for "my opponent is very injured" gives you your strategy change for when last stand would trigger.

Sure, you'll have that strategy trigger even if your opponent does not have last stand, but that wouldnt be the end of the world.

Unfortunately I'm afraid this isn't true. Last stand and very injured do not trigger at the same time thus the suggestion for changing the two to be the same or nearly the same.