PDA

View Full Version : Please put your hands together for the Female War gladiator!

Nate
12-08-2011, 10:36 PM
The Great Realm is a place where the weak do not survive and women have learned to adapt to that harsh reality over the ages. Rising as equals to men in the arena, no one dare call them the "weaker sex" and expect to take another breath!

The War specialty gets to count this fine specimen as one of its own...

http://www.pitofwar.com/images/pitofwar_female_war_gladiator_teaser.jpg

Apoca1ypse
12-09-2011, 02:44 AM
If that's war, i wonder what theatrics are gonna wear? and while a dancing pole would be an exotic weapon, i doubt it'd be speed 3 :P

cool art though. i'm looking forward to the other goodies in store :D

CaineDeSoulis
12-09-2011, 09:29 AM
"You asked for new gear, you'll get that, you asked for females, you'll be getting that too, you've asked for new schools and specialties...yes, we've got you covered there as well. "

hooray!. I'm really interested in the new gear and the females....and the new schools....and the buff of 2handed rage gladiators.....maybe weapons that can only be wielded with certain weapon skill level :) like a battle scythe weapon skill 10 in two handed required....really the possibilities are endless. :) !!! Nate you never do your tips of the week anymore ;P

Cynaidh
12-10-2011, 05:53 AM
So... if that's a warrior in heavy armor.... I cant wait to see a rage in light armor. :)

Apoca1ypse
12-11-2011, 05:19 AM
lets continue rage talk here:

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread.php?750-2H-rage-needs-a-buff&p=4075#post4075

TwoDie
12-11-2011, 09:01 AM
I see you all look at the armor on her which is nice ;-) but anybody notice the weapon on her back. It looks new, nice and it maybe a new weapon/wep skill?

Team Ziggler
12-16-2011, 02:23 PM
Enjoying the updates! On a side note, I never meant to insult anyone for the game art, I rather like it and the direction you have taken with it and the game in general. Keep up the good work.:) (hit us with some new wallpapers!)