PDA

View Full Version : Schools

Phoenix glad
04-18-2012, 02:28 AM
I am newer to the game I originally had a question of what the school was for once I found out I just began thinking of different school's that might be fun to add to the game. This thread is for school suggestions so that they are all in one place for the developers, should they decide to look at them. Here are two to start out, the first one is Animal's, fights using mythical and actual animals. The second one is Hand-to-Hand this one would take different arts of weaponless combat and pit them against one another, like boxing, kung fu, and grappling.

crow
04-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Right now there is only one school of training available to the managers. But Nate has hinted a long time ago that a 2nd school was on its way. Shadows and Myst was the name if I remember correctly. Of course it was a long time ago since he has last mentioned it. :)

Phoenix glad
04-19-2012, 02:12 AM
I am aware of that school that is was announced these are others created by users for users. But mostly its a place where people can put their ideas for schools with the possibility of the game developers seeing it.

WheelDraw
05-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Animals and group fighting would be neat additions. I don't know if Schools would be the best way to work that in but think seeing those options for some fights would be cool.

Hypro
06-04-2012, 04:33 AM
animal fight would be awesome a gladiator versing a tiger or a pack of lions and even myhical monsters (hydras and chimeras) and a sort of clan system would be really fun were a bunch of gladiators fight another bunch of gladiators