PDA

View Full Version : Tracking Strategy

Arkham
01-13-2011, 08:45 PM
I would like, in your fight history, to have stored and displayed the value for the strategy you had employed.

For instance, the history currently shows you that your warrior has switched to strategy 1. I would Love and expandy button there to see the details of the strategy used. This would be great to look back on in a few months.

Thank you,
Arkham

Nate
01-14-2011, 01:29 AM
Hi Arkham,

This is actually on the todo list to be a feature that the Scribe upgrade will provide. :)

Thanks for the suggestion!

-Nate-

Arkham
01-14-2011, 07:08 AM
That would be awesome. Then the only variable would be what the warrior's skill level was at that time (and i think it would be to cumbersome to report that as well).

The game is quite fantastic. How is it I only heard of it via word of mouth? You not ready for main stream advertising?

Nate
01-18-2011, 01:51 AM
The game is quite fantastic. How is it I only heard of it via word of mouth? You not ready for main stream advertising?

Thanks, glad you enjoy it! PoW has only been open to the public for about a month and a half now, so that might be why you've just heard about it. Working on the advertising now, so with a little luck we'll grow even faster. If you have any suggestions on places to advertise (free or otherwise) let me know!

Thanks!

-Nate-

Arkham
01-18-2011, 08:14 AM
My only question is who did the artwork? I've spent a considerable amount of time dissembling the site (out of curiosity, we share a profession) and I am amazed at the imagery presented.

Thanks for having the site chrome / safari compatible. I've never looked at it through IE, and my interest and availability would be limited if not for my iPhone!