PDA

View Full Version : Overpowered

Isajij
04-08-2012, 03:34 PM
I constantly in the Legends bracket lose after dominating entire fights because 2h rages get their oh i hit u 1 time and do 900 damage instantly dropping my glads Hp to 0 so its disappointing to see them with 200 hp in a round and think awesome im gonna win and they do some massive overpowered hit and drop 800 hp in 1 hit ending the fight instantly either there should be a way to actually prevent this or nerf their weapons and make it unpossible to drop an enemy in 1 hit. My glads with 50+ wins over losses now are either almost under 50% w/l ratio or are below and going down more. :(

Apoca1ypse
04-08-2012, 03:50 PM
look at the level of the 2H gladiator. you may find that they are actually a much higher level and are stuck at that point in the ladder due to some of the weaknesses in that build. if it's the case it just means that your glad's build happens to be one where they have the favorable matchup

Dainoji
04-08-2012, 06:50 PM
I constantly in the Legends bracket lose after dominating entire fights

My glads with 50+ wins over losses now are either almost under 50% w/l ratio or are below and going down more.

Welcome to the big leagues! :)

Kid Arcane
04-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Fighters go up and down the rankings for different reasons. Death takes a tax on stats, which can force a better-equipped and skilled fighter to drop down into a lower strata (temporarily) and sometimes design limitations stop a fighter at a certain level. You SHOULD be able to get through this blockade of 2H Ragers with some tweaking of your stats/skills/strategies, and perhaps a trip to the blacksmith for some better tech. If you still feel stuck after a week of daily tinkering, then consider the idea that YOUR fighters have hit their design wall. But I'll bet you can help your fighters win more with a little patience and thought. Nobody wins all the time, though.

Hypro
06-04-2012, 04:29 AM
ragers have allot of weakness's aswell

the fact that they attack only a few times is a disadvantage that you should take advantage of and also ragers their stamina just drops really fast and u can tell that from the huge damage hey deal meaning they probably have huge bloodlust so try playing defensive or extremley offensive so you wear him out or kill him before he can land a blow