PDA

View Full Version : achievement slots.

Team Ziggler
03-30-2012, 04:10 PM
from what i can see, if you had an achievement selected and the time ran out, (like the trophy slots) you have to pay a trophy and re-activate that achievement slot to remove that particular achievement.

long story short, that sucks. i dont think i should have to pay a trophy to use an achievement in a gold slot once it expires in the trophy slots.

adding a remove button to dead achievements would alleviate this problem.

Dainoji
04-08-2012, 06:59 PM
from what i can see, if you had an achievement selected and the time ran out, (like the trophy slots) you have to pay a trophy and re-activate that achievement slot to remove that particular achievement.

No you don't

long story short, that sucks. i dont think i should have to pay a trophy to use an achievement in a gold slot once it expires in the trophy slots.

You don't have to

adding a remove button to dead achievements would alleviate this problem.
Already there. You do not have to spend a trophy to use an achievement in a gold slot. Expired slots with an achievement in them have a remove button and it is free to use it. The only time you have to spend a trophy to remove an achievement is if you activated a new achievement it in the past 12 hours.