PDA

View Full Version : Blood Games : Siam vs Belgarad

Narol
03-28-2012, 01:14 PM
Ok, bets are open : do you think my little Siam (Size 57 !!) has what it takes to beat Belgarad again and again during the last days of the current BG and can win them in the end ?

I must confess that I was the first surprised to see him up there competing for first place, thanks to his killing habits because his W/L in those games has nothing spectacular so far... I don't even know why he scores so many kills as he didn't ever trained finishing blow !

First match was quite one-sided as Belgarad missed almost all of his attacks and Siam lost only 268 hp overall, but I'm sure that there was lot of luck in that result and I guess that Cynaidh has some tricks left for the revenge fight !

Cynaidh
03-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Hehe, i think you can do it :)

You've got the counter style for a rage, I did tweak him some for the fight tonight so that hopefully he doesn't do as bad as he did last night but a counter attacker just rocks duel wield rages normally, if we had more time i'd love for Zmash to get a shot at Siam, as I think that would put the match up in my favor. :)

Narol
03-28-2012, 03:38 PM
I agree, Zmash usually has the upper hand against Siam, I haven't found yet the way for a theatric to beat him...

I'm lucky that Incredulous is the one who is fighting Zmash tomorrow, I think he's the perfect one to prevent him to be the next contender... Go Ziggler !

Incredulous is dangerous for Siam too, if he can land a big hit on his first strike it's done but I think overall it's 50/50 in case of a match between him and Siam.

Cynaidh
03-29-2012, 05:30 AM
Much better fight! If he would have picked his weapon back up it could have gone the other way. Grats on taking first place! Lets see if he can hold on to his weapon in match number 3!

Just picturing all those unarmed strikes from the ground has me laughing this morning.

BELGARAD moves around on the ground looking for an opening to strike.
BELGARAD's FIST dances through the air barreling forward with focused power.

BELGARAD attempts to strike from the ground.
BELGARAD charges forward with a brutal knee.

BELGARAD moves around on the ground looking for an opening to strike.
BELGARAD whirls his leg around and strikes with a devastating roundhouse.

Narol
03-29-2012, 09:30 AM
Yes, that was closer this time... What about making Belgarad fight unarmed for their third meeting so that Siam can't disarm him ?

Cynaidh
03-29-2012, 01:09 PM
Haha lets keep his weapons for now :)

Hoping he can redeem himself tonight, this might just be his last blood games as his replacement is about to hit 50.

Cynaidh
03-30-2012, 03:27 AM
Damn Siam trashed him! That was brutal, but some freaking how Zmash beat Incredulous and Caine! So you get Zmash now, lets see if he can avenge Belgarad!

Narol
03-30-2012, 08:32 AM
"Signature : Disarm" won the match, I would prefer it to have happened against Zmash !

I was considering dropping the skill "signature move" to take "called shot" or "Iron Jaw" instead, but after those two last matches where it has been decisive I changed my mind and will keep it !

I'm very disappointed however that Incredulous and Caine failed to stop Zmash, now Siam needs a miracle against him to win these Blood games... But I'll try !

Cynaidh
03-30-2012, 08:55 AM
Ya Bel just is too stupid to pick his weapon up :)

I am amazed i guess is the word that zmash beat Caine, it was shocking.