PDA

View Full Version : Alpha II Build Complete....

crow
03-27-2012, 05:24 PM
I have my first complete build in the game. All attributes are maxed and earned the Olympian achievement. I started his build back last January and his skills were remodeled a few times. So he might be one of the first complete builds with out the aid of extra challenges or purchasing skills. And a bunch of my other boys are almost done as well. :cool:

Apoca1ypse
03-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Nicely done crow :D

Narol
03-27-2012, 07:24 PM
I consider Alpha II as the best Dual-Blades War of the arena, my guys all really have a tough time against him and it's surprising he's not classed higher.

crow
03-27-2012, 07:39 PM
I consider Alpha II as the best Dual-Blades War of the arena, my guys all really have a tough time against him and it's surprising he's not classed higher.

Thanks, Alpha used to be in the top 5 consistantly. But since the nerf on wars especially Hamstring it has really made life a lot more difficult for him. I have noticed that since the reduction from 75% to 67%, that also the frequency in which hamstring's happen are much fewer as well.

Also the Power Rage Trugs have made dual wielding Wars life very tough. Especially when you have worked a guy over pretty good and he has to land one rampage shot and one more shot after that and the fight is over.

Another part of this game that I have taken note of in the last few months and other veteran manager's would probably agree with me on is deflections. Used to there was a much higher rate of deflections. Now unless your opponent is sporting daggers, there are not a whole lot of deflections which has made using heavy armor a mute point. And because of this that is when the game saw the dual speed rages shoot up in the rankings. But of course they were knocked back by the counter theatrics.

BlkTmplr
03-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Congrats and nice work Crow. :D

Cynaidh
03-28-2012, 05:10 AM
Nice one crow, i was wondering who would be your first to hit Olympian! How close are the rest of the guys?

I'd agree on deflections with heavy armor, what I don't get is i see more deflections vs theatrics now then i do vs warriors, its almost like heavy armor got nerfed below chain.

Kreegan
03-28-2012, 05:28 AM
While you're at it, can someone explain why Theatrics in Medium armour seems to get considerably less damage than a non-tanking War with same level armour but Heavy (no shields)? Heavy Scarring, some defence bonus from Counterstrike? It seem pretty weird that the Rages cut through War's armour like it's made of butter while Theatrics are sometimes barely injured even by a high level Rampage strike.

Dainoji
03-28-2012, 07:25 AM
Gladiator strength scores are climbing higher then ever before, that could be a reason you are seeing less deflections. I noticed as Thunder Lips strength got much higher she got through armor more often. Weapon also matters. Axes and maces get through better than blades.

Dainoji
03-28-2012, 07:27 AM
It seem pretty weird that the Rages cut through War's armour like it's made of butter while Theatrics are sometimes barely injured even by a high level Rampage strike.

Rampage takes a percent of the opponent's health based on the skill level of the rage gladiator.