PDA

View Full Version : Slave market

grethenz
03-25-2012, 11:44 PM
hi guys,

i was looking to find a thread about this with no luck, so i decided to make new one. so my questions is: why the high level glads are sold only for gold? previously i was able to sell my glads for trophies as well. thanks for answering :)

Nate
03-26-2012, 10:59 PM
I made that change last week to plug an exploit.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Narol
03-27-2012, 02:07 AM
Well done, Nate !

I never thought before now that you could use gold to buy glads then sell them just to get trophees again and again...

Btw we need more ways to spend gold, some trainers including myself are sitting on a huge useless pile of gold coins and it's frustrating... Could you consider making Blue/Purple items available for just gold , please ? At least blue ones that get quicky outdated with the new rythm of the game !

That would really make the game more fair for free-to-play players whose gladiators usually have a really hard time against adversaries all clad in purple...

With the memberships and the auto-features, there is now a lot of other reasons to buy and spend trophees, so it would be commercially smart to make more stuff available for just gold... And don't worry, once the players will get hooked to the game, they will buy trophees to improve their stables anyway !

CaineDeSoulis
03-27-2012, 03:01 AM
you could make it unreasonable prices 2 lol. Green lvl 50's currently go for 6450gold make blues 65k and purple 130k.

besides were going to all look like pumpkins soon enough anyway lol.