PDA

View Full Version : Who are who in Primus

oedi
03-25-2012, 01:25 AM
I see 23 active managers in the Primus bracket. Rraiderrs, and Holy trinity is # 24 and # 25 but they are inactive as far as I can see.
I ranked each manager after their first gladiator in the ranking, so this will of course wary a lot.

#1 Cynaidh manager of the following teams: AB gold, BA gold, deep hurting. 4 rage, 2 war, 1 theatrics for a total of 7 Primus gladiators.

#2 Oedi manager of the following teams: Briteron by, Theatrics, MOTU, subjects, Imperial guards. 1 rage, 4 war, 9 theatrics for a total of 14 Primus gladiators.

#3 Narol manager of the following teams: Bloody Tigers, New Tigers. 3 rage, 3 war, 3 theatrics for a total of 9 Primus gladiators.

#4 Crow manager of the following teams: Lil Ludis, Alpha team, Presidents. 4 rage, 5 war, 2 theatrics for a total of 10 Primus gladiators

#5 Danioji manager of Pirate booty. 1 rage, 1 war, 1 theatric for a total of 3 Primus gladiators.

#6 CainDeSolis manager of Zombie. 3 rage, 1 war for a total of 4 primus gladiators.

#7 Prinny manager of Kyuuketsuki. 3 war, 1 theatric, 1 rage. For a total of 5 Primus gladiators.

#8 Team Ziggler manager of Team Ziggler. 3 rage for a total of 3 Primus gladiators.

#9 Blktmplr manager of Team Deathblow, Vindicators, Bankrupt. 2 rage for a total of 2 Primus gladiator.

#10 Vhani manager of Tribus Frisii and Frisorium 4 rage, and 2 theatrics for a total of 6 Primus gladiator.

#11 Lions 1 war for a total of 1 Primus gladiator

#12 Flashhammer 1 rage for a total of 1 Primus gladiator.

#13 Øystein manager of Mpathreeruleres. 1 rage for a total of 1 Primus gladiator.

#14 Stormbringer 1 rage for a total of 1 primus gladiator.

#15 Butcher House 1 rage for a total of 1 Primus gladiator.

#16 Crew Curtis 1 war for a total of 1 Primus gladiator

#17 Apoca1ypse manager of Team Win. 3 rage for a total of 3 Primus gladiators.

#18 Izermanager of Red Leaf. 1 rage, 1 theatric. for a total of 2 Primus gladiator.

#19 Crac Stable 1 theatric for a total of 1 Primus Gladiator

#20 Omsg 1 theatric for a total of 1 Primus gladiator

#21 Soddentrails 1 rage for a total of 1 Primus gladiator

#22 HipsterD 1 rage for a total of 1 Primus gladiator

#23 McLachlan 1 war for a total of 1 Primus gladiator

Narol
03-25-2012, 06:55 AM
Thanks Oedi, I was just telling myself that such a who's who would be useful as more and more trainers reach Primus !

BlkTmplr
03-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Make that 2 Rages for me. :D

Lillith stepped over the Primus threshold and out of the rabble in Maximus today.

Narol
03-29-2012, 06:17 PM
Congrats BlkTmplr, at what level did your Lillith joined Primus ?

PS : I see on this forum only 11 of the 16 active managers of Primus, it would be cool if the 5 others teams (Butcher House, Stormbringer, Red Leaf, Flashhammer and Tribus Frisii) could join the passionate talks here ! Don't be shy, guys !

oedi
03-30-2012, 01:20 AM
new blood.
Nice to see that some of the new bring war and theatrics to Primus as their first gladiator.

HipsterD
03-30-2012, 05:44 AM
Almost there. Next few days will be my first gld in primus and my first lv50...very exciting.

Narol
03-30-2012, 08:23 AM
Welcome Hipster ! I've met Clamorcan and Pasquinel in the arena, they're good and I'm sure they will be in Primus soon !

Iczer
03-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Hi guys,
I'm the manager of Red Leaf. Hopefully my war will get there one day or the other. He's kind of stuck in 'Blood God' at the moment. :p

Narol
03-30-2012, 06:40 PM
Hello Iczer, nice to meet you and congrats for bringing Kupfer and Neptunium to Primus, I have fought them often during their way up !

HipsterD
03-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Thanks Narol, Pasquinel might make it before Clamorcan the way things are going right now.

Vhani
04-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Hi all, just made my forum account so I guess this is my somewhat of an introduction to you all. I run the stables Tribus Frisii and Frisiorum. Glad to see them listed somewhere, makes me feel like I'm starting to roll with the bigger dogs on here ^^. Anyhow, if you could bundle those two stables under one name, it would be more realistic; they're listed as seperate managers now while they're actually one manager. Good job on making a list!

Narol
04-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Welcome to the big dogs playground, Vhani !

I've often met your guys and was wondering who was their trainer as they are doing very good and your teams W/L are impressive !

Vhani
04-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Pleasure to meet you too, Primus / Maximus is where I've met "the wall" though, the ratios wont last too long especially with what Im facing in Primus. Ty for the kind words.

Vhani
04-09-2012, 10:42 AM
I don't mean to spam the thread, but Valinda of my second stable (Frisiorum) has entered Primus for a couple of days now as well, would be nice to see it included.

oystein
04-10-2012, 12:58 AM
As the manager of CONAN I have since reaching PRIMUS status lost about 80% of my matches and spent over 200 trophies while doing it. I suck at Primus!

Just changed from URK to DUNDER and back to HUMAN today. Frustrating! LOL

HipsterD
04-10-2012, 06:12 AM
Congrats Vhani. I'm sure our glads will see a lot of each other.

Thanks Oedi. What really hurts is not being lv50 and getting gear. Not about to switch the green stuff until it can be replaced with lv50 purples.

Vhani
04-10-2012, 08:54 AM
Update, day after: 6 in Primus now (3 for each stable), and I don't know if I like it. I can't afford purple armor for all of em and some are prone to be replaced if the slave market offers something better. The new ones will be doomed to stay at the very lowest of Primus for a while since I can't equip em for a long time (I'm a freebie), dont have an extaordinary build in mind for them either.

oedi
04-10-2012, 09:54 AM
Welcome to all the new faces, the list is updated.