PDA

View Full Version : 5 size Achievement, how to complete them?

Temuri
03-22-2012, 06:47 AM
how to complete those ''Sit on the ****** Throne for the ****** bracket seven fights in a row''? bc when im at throne, on winn moving to next bracket...

Apoca1ypse
03-22-2012, 06:55 AM
early brackets ones are a pain in the butt to get. later on when you're past all the inactive glads you'll find it attainable. champions bracket onwards.

Cynaidh
03-22-2012, 07:11 AM
You can try to balance it out, after you get there and then see how many points it takes to get to the next level, if you have a few thousand points to work with, and you've got a decent lead on the person behind you, then just take off your weapons and put them in your vault, change your strategy to 1 slash 1, eat a couple of losses till 2nd place starts to get close to you, then put your weapons / normal strategy back in get a 2k lead again without going over to the next bracket, repeat till you have the 7 fights.

The key is losses count, its not 7 wins.

One of my guy has 3 of them i think, and yes you can equip all 3 and have +15 size if you want.

Temuri
03-22-2012, 07:21 AM
thanks for info, will try it. problem is when anothers chalenging, 1-2 times another chalenged and wasnt able control selft it, moved to next bracket

Apoca1ypse
03-22-2012, 07:30 AM
you move up because you have reached the required points for the next bracket.

at higher levels, there are less people banked up on the cusp of this threshold as they are all more active. either they get the points needed to move up, or lose points, creating a bigger window for the #1 spot. if conditions are right and the #2 guy is say 7000 points under the threshold, you can get your 7 wins and still be at the top of the bracket.

unrelated: I just made a new glad and he managed to get the #1 spot in fresh meat, earning "the new kid" title. I think that's a first for an active player hahahah

BlkTmplr
03-22-2012, 07:50 AM
I've wanted that achievement since I saw it Apoc. :mad:...

Naa, grats mate. :p

Apoca1ypse
03-22-2012, 08:17 AM
I just wish it was for a guy in my main stable....

oh well :P

BlkTmplr
03-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Beggars can't be choosers. ;)

Apoca1ypse
03-22-2012, 11:02 AM
pretty much.

you jelly?