PDA

View Full Version : Summit on the Throne and Incredulous D leading the Blood Games !

Narol
03-17-2012, 07:51 AM
Congrats to Summit who is our new Primus Champion after kicking Belgarad out of the throne !

Poor Belgarad is having a bad day as Incredulous D also took him the first place in the Blood Games after beating him !

Anyway Ragers still rule both in Primus and BG, it's their glory time !!

It's amazing to see a 2H power rager winning the BG when you think what a hard time they usually have against speed ragers...

BlkTmplr
03-17-2012, 07:56 AM
Tis a beautiful sight to watch the eb and flow of classes taking the titles. :)

Cynaidh
03-17-2012, 11:06 AM
Bel has been in and out all week :) Delta was 1st in primus several times this week, this might have been Summit's first time on this week though!

"Rage United" will be back at the top soon though!!

crow
03-17-2012, 03:14 PM
This was Summit's first time to ever sit on the throne. He was there long enough to earn the undisputed primus champion achievement.

Also I am still here doing just fine against the "Rage United" collection. But to help even the odds a bit. I am moving a couple of my newer glads up through the ranks now. You will we be seeing them soon enough.

Narol
03-17-2012, 06:04 PM
Well, you'd better speed up as Cynaidh is power-levelling his younger glads to get reinforcements in Primus...

For example, Cel went through level 39 to level 50 today...

It's turning into a full-scale war !

Cynaidh
03-17-2012, 06:22 PM
Nah Cel will never be top 10, she is a pure experiment for fun, if ya want her write up is with the rest of my 50's write ups in my "My first level 50" post in trash talk for the explanation of what i am trying to do with her.

I just like making glads :)

CaineDeSoulis
03-17-2012, 06:23 PM
zombie azure will be getting the power leveling treatment shortly. and a new type of rage is upcoming as soon as i get the slave.

Narol
03-17-2012, 06:34 PM
It's interesting however how people can coordinate the challenge of their glads in Primus to push down the rivals down the rankings...

That adds a strategical team-work aspect to the game...

Team Ziggler
03-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Strategery.....