PDA

View Full Version : none

Sierra11A
03-11-2012, 12:45 PM
hey everyone, I know i'm not very well known here but I just wanted to let you all know that I will be taking a break from the game. I realised that my glads are going to require more patience then I could either possably spare or that i'm willing to put forward. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game and fun while it lasted, I just dont have the patience or actual cash to keep up. Thanks everyone.

crow
03-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Well..the game goes much faster than it used to. But hope you decide to come back, if you enjoy it just keep playing. That's my advice..best of luck either way.

Narol
03-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Sorry to see you go, Sierra.

The fact you mention the problem of cash makes me fear that other managers who cannot afford all the new functionalities just do like you, time will tell.

It's still possible to play the game without pouring lots of cash in, I do it with my second team "New Tigers" and that didn't prevented 2 gladiators of that team to reach Maximus bracket in only a few months and even enter the Blood Games despise being equipped mostly with green gear. It's just a lot more slow, but you can still enjoy the game and perform on the long-run.

Dainoji
03-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Hope to see you back in the arena soon. :)

Apoca1ypse
03-12-2012, 09:30 PM
you dont need cash to do well, but patience is a must.

hope to see you come back soon, all reinvigorated and hungry for victory :)

Team Ruthless
03-15-2012, 01:42 PM
hope to see you back on the killing field!!