PDA

View Full Version : Primus Top 20 Elite, the ultimate Wall !

Narol
03-08-2012, 05:48 AM
My 4 oldest gladiators (Siam, Larshamir Furyo, Kaspar Widmann and Slim Tailor) finally all reached Primus in those last days and that makes me quite proud !

They are all around level 46-47 by now with close to 100 skill points and still often score wins against their closest adversaries from the second half of the Primus bracket,

BUT...

Everytime they are faced to one of the illustrious warriors of the Primus top 20, they ALWAYS get hopelessy slaughtered !!!

It's like those living legends are from another planet and play by different rules, I'm puzzled and have to rethink all my plans and strategies as I am getting desperate to be abble to stand my ground at least once in a while against them...

So, younger managers who haven't reached Primus yet, hear my advice :

If like me you care about your Win/loss ratio, don't rush and enjoy the lower brackets while you can !

Apoca1ypse
03-08-2012, 06:08 AM
primus is pretty cutthroat and not only will your skills need to be well chosen, but your race and equipment will need to be tuned to compliment your build.

simply changing wargh from sniveler to urk has made him fail totally as a speed rage for example.

Narol
03-08-2012, 06:22 AM
Right, choosing the right race can make quite a difference...

I finally decided to change Siam to Dunder after fighting Farum, let's see if it work as well for him !

Apoca1ypse
03-08-2012, 06:32 AM
i feel that race changes are a little pricey for something so fundamental to a build, yet so uncertain currently. 30T would be more reasonable and allow for some experimenting.

at any rate, I can say that 150 agility speed rage works better as a 900hp sniveler than a 1550hp urk.

Cynaidh
03-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Same, I'd like to do more experimenting with races but its just so expensive to change.