PDA

View Full Version : Build Rebalancing feedback !

Narol
03-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Seems we went through another rebalancing between builds , but without precisions about what was changed it's hard to adapt...

What changes did you watched in your fights so far due to the rebalancing ?

So far the only thing I think I have noticed is that my 2-Handed rage seems to do more damage by hit, but maybe he was just in a destructive mood...

Cynaidh
03-06-2012, 02:35 PM
I think its 2 hand's across the board, the 2 hand's seem heavier hitting both rage and war. I think something might have changed with lower level glads vs higher level, Varurk lost all of his fights today even though some of the match ups where ones he normally has easy fights against, not sure will have more of an idea once i do more fights.

From today:

SMAK's HEROIC FLAMBERGE hurtles at SIR TROLLINGTON with uncontrolled power.
SIR TROLLINGTON backs up a few inches as SMAK descends upon him! (-Shock & Awe-)
Grizzly shot severs SIR TROLLINGTON's spine sending strange electrical shocks to SIR TROLLINGTON's entire body making him look like a rag doll! (+1211 Damage)

This one was fun too:

SLIVER bounces and hops around the arena.
SLIVER seeks to wound his adversary with his VORPAL WAR CHAIN.
SLIVER looks to seriously damage SMAK's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
Incredible smash to what used to be SMAK's stomach brings the crowd to their feet! (+966 Damage)

SMAK gets knocked off balance by the strike and falls to the ground!
SMAK attempts to strike from the ground.
SMAK brutally strikes, slamming his HEROIC FLAMBERGE outward with deadly accuracy.
Herculean slash to SLIVER's arm leaves it limp and mangled! (+678 Damage)

SLIVER bounces and hops around SMAK.
SLIVER storms SMAK and tries to hurt his opponent.
SLIVER roars uncontrollably as he attacks! (-Rampage-)
SLIVER's VORPAL WAR CHAIN connects with SMAK's back causing massive wounds! (+847 Damage)

SMAK falls to the ground with tears in his eyes and begs the mighty SLIVER to spare his impotent life!

Ya something changed

SMAK readies a strike from the ground.
SMAK makes a devastating strike with his bloody HEROIC FLAMBERGE.
An old injury is hit and magnifies the damage!
Massive shot to TODDLER's Achilles tendon...The grounds keepers are going to have to work hard to clean up this mess! (+1808 Damage)

Ahh, this one is a new high damage hit for an arena fight!
R O U N D 1
>> THUNDER LIPS SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
>> SMAK SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
SMAK attacks savagely with his HEROIC FLAMBERGE.
SMAK roars uncontrollably as she attacks! (-Rampage-)
SMAK's attack lands on THUNDER LIPS's tricep causing magnificent injuries! (+759 Damage)

THUNDER LIPS gets knocked off balance by the strike and falls to the ground!
THUNDER LIPS readies a strike from the ground.
THUNDER LIPS propels her WYRMBONE SWORD forward with unyielding determination.
Devastating slash to the shoulder almost removes the arm as a huge spray of blood covers the crowd! (+231 Damage)

SMAK collides with THUNDER LIPS and attempts to cut his opponent.
THUNDER LIPS backs up a few inches as SMAK descends upon her! (-Shock & Awe-)
Devastating slash to the shoulder almost removes the arm as a huge spray of blood covers the crowd! (+1623 Damage)

SMAK brings his weapon down only to be blocked by the Enforcer!
The fight lasted 11 seconds!

1623????? Oh ya something changed

I am used to seeing some of these with the 2 hander guys but not this many, whats interesting though he still lost over half his fights. Be kinda interesting to 1 shot a sniveler though :)

Eric
03-06-2012, 04:18 PM
If we told you guys we would have to kill you!

Apoca1ypse
03-06-2012, 04:59 PM
at a guess, 2H got a boost and warcry got a bit of a nerf.

I wonder if encumbrance got a tweek...

CaineDeSoulis
03-06-2012, 05:03 PM
so this passover is different than the other Passover's how? every other time something changed that directly influenced the game's mechanics fundamentally especially in regards to skills and strategies. We were told about what was changed and how it will affect our gladiators. this was done to ease the transition from one way of thinking and planning to another.

See "Hamstring","Total Parry","Counter Attack","Create Distance","Bastard Swords","Attacks per round","Stat changes","Show Off" etc..etc...

I understand completely if this is a "work in progress" and your still tweaking the settings to get it just right and do not want to put out information that is subject to change. That I understand.

BlkTmplr
03-07-2012, 12:12 AM
I go offline for 36hrs and the sh*t hits the fan.... :cool:

crow
03-10-2012, 07:58 AM
Just over a month ago...The three extremely dominant glads of the arena where all alone. Laharl..Eruption..Prey..now after a month since the game tweaks....all that can be said is how the mighty have fallen.

Cynaidh
03-10-2012, 08:58 AM
I do wonder how Laharl would have ended up if his gear wasn't all red and his injuries where being fixed (at least his gear was all red last time i checked), I was hoping Prinny would put him on auto repair/heal. Would be interesting to see if he would start climbing back up.

Sierra11A
03-10-2012, 09:34 AM
I think its 2 hand's across the board, the 2 hand's seem heavier hitting both rage and war. I think something might have changed with lower level glads vs higher level

I am going to have to agree with you there, i've noticed that Keera seems to be doing slightly better then before, where as now it looks like Selene is bordering on a losing streak. on a side not though, I am curious as to why my newest glad seems to not want to fight. Theres been a few battles now where its like she just stood there and did absolutly nothing.