PDA

View Full Version : Blood Games Invites are there!

Cynaidh
02-29-2012, 03:13 AM
Looks like it will be a big group this time, i have 7 Glads all with free invites.

Narol
02-29-2012, 03:44 AM
I'm sending 6 guys this time, 4 of them ( all those from Bloody Tigers) having free invites. Walter and Cormac are a little young to participate, but they already have beaten some level 50 so I'm giving them a chance to perform...

Larshamir and Siam finished the last games with a W/L of 44%, better than I expected... I'm curious to see how well Kaspar will do this time, he's progressing fast and probably the most complete of my warriors...

With the new pace of the game, we're gonna have a lots of new people in those BG, it's gonna be interesting and maybe there will be some big surprises !

BlkTmplr
02-29-2012, 03:51 AM
I've got my first in there. Don't expect too much but it will be a great experience. :D

Apoca1ypse
02-29-2012, 03:57 AM
Kharn and Wargh are going. Wargh cos he stands a chance, Kharn because he's a stubborn git (who happens to have a large club....)

Narol
02-29-2012, 04:04 AM
The atmosphere in your stable must be tense after Wargh killed Kharn on last match of the BG !

Congrats for Wargh who finish at first place amongst the ragers and overall 6th, and is only level 48 yet...

Apoca1ypse
02-29-2012, 04:14 AM
yeah, Kharn constantly gives Wargh crap for not being manly enough to use a 2H weapon. I guess Wargh finally got sick of it.

I'm actually quite impressed at how Kharn started to do better at the end of the blood games.

Cynaidh
02-29-2012, 04:59 AM
Ya i have some i probably should have sat out, Varqus's little brother Varurk even got a free invite and he is level 30. Going to let him go for it and see what he can do!

My one and only Theatrics got an invite too, one of these days i am going to get a strangle hold on Oedi and get him to show me how to run him correctly.

Narol
02-29-2012, 08:17 AM
Varurk rocks ! I bet he's gonna beat the record of Belgarad for the lowest level gladiator to ever reach Primus bracket !

Cynaidh
02-29-2012, 09:07 AM
he is trying, i think he has a fair shot of making it by level 35 if he can keep it up.