PDA

View Full Version : Signature Move

Apoca1ypse
02-28-2012, 03:31 PM
so I started experimenting with a new stable, and my theatrics glad originally had Signature Move: Stun in her first few fights. then today she kept using Sweep instead. kinda sad about that as I really liked having Stun.

what's the go with that?

BlkTmplr
02-28-2012, 03:42 PM
Highway robbery!

Apoca1ypse
02-28-2012, 03:48 PM
yeah, i was quite sad :(

BlkTmplr
02-28-2012, 03:52 PM
I haven't payed much notice to Vindicators lately other than doing the Tavern crawl and Arena once a day but there was one point about a week ago now where Quattour didn't seem to be using his sig move at all and he's lvl 8 sig. I checked though 7 fights at the time and not once did he use it.

Sig move is a pain.

Apoca1ypse
02-28-2012, 03:55 PM
i'm glad that I'm investing points into GV instead.

I'd still like to know why it changed though, as i really liked stun. sweep is useless for what i have envisioned.

oedi
02-28-2012, 08:28 PM
signature move has always been like this and ive kept repeating this answer every time this issue has been brought to the forum.
It has never been just 1 move, only mostly one move with a small chance of other moves to trigger. Some gladiators change inbetween more than others, and some seem to never change. Ive also noticed an increased use of other moves when you close in on level 10. My gladiator Farum use mostly sweep, but frequently trigger all the other 3 at skill level 10. Ormgar on is a little different, I think ive never seen him trigger anything but stun at his skill level 7.

Apoca1ypse
02-29-2012, 02:19 AM
irks me though. if it was consistently stun i'd be a happy man