PDA

View Full Version : Ok

Isajij
02-28-2012, 03:08 PM
So i went to chamber of power today to see what price of purple weapons was for level 28. I saw 35 trophies and thought great im never getting one of those lol. D: so sad now all green weapons for me i guess.

BlkTmplr
02-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Ahh, but here's the thing. I believe the increase in Trophies for each lvl of equipment stops at 35 for purple and 15 for blue.

Can someone with a lvl 50 glad confirm this?

Anyways, if that's the way it does work then just keep saving and saving Trophies.
I've been saving for about 2 weeks now and I have 108 laying around, spent some on extra arena challenges as a gamble to gain more per day and also refreshed the slave market every now and again but still saved.
If you can do this and hold out until lvl 50 then every glad will get their lvl 50 purples as they hit 50 :D... In theory lol.

Apoca1ypse
02-28-2012, 03:16 PM
just go to the bank each day and save up 1 trophy. winning arena challenges also yields some trophies.

save up and then get yourself a purple weapon. it's damage output is about equal to a green from 10 levels higher.

if purps are still too pricey, can always go for blue stuff.

Cynaidh
02-28-2012, 03:29 PM
There is a lot of ways to get trophies besides $$$ actually

1 per day for 150g
3-4 per week found doing tavern missions (seems to be what i average in a team with 5 glads)
1 per kill - this is a big one my two teams have a total of 298 kills and i've only been playing 4-5 months?
1-3 per arena challenge victory - these add up fast
2-300 placing in the bloodgames